Today it is very easy to switch accountants. Once you instruct Tax Smart Group to act on your behalf we will do the following:
- Request you to complete our application. This is a very simple document requesting your contact details, tax codes and company references (if applicable). The information will give us all the information we require from you one-time to do our job effectively time and time again.
- Print and sign a 64-8 form giving us the authority to speak to HMRC on your behalf.
- We will then send a professional clearance letter to your existing accountant (if applicable) notifying him of the change and requesting certain information such as last submitted accounts and the trial balance.
- We will then get you setup on our internal workflow and schedule a Xero discovery call. You may want to sign-up for a Free Onsite Training Session that we often deliver in Manchester and London. Click Here to check the next date.
Ultimately that is all the process required to change your accountant. At most the process can take 30 days and you will be on your way to hassle-free real-time accounting.
We often hear from many clients excuses that they can’t leave their accountant because they have been with them for years. Many individuals have friends and family that are accountants and when they started out they simply turned to those individuals, so they are bound by loyalty and change seems unlikely.
Consider the following scenarios that are very likely with traditional accountants;
- No visibility of total expenses due.
- No chance of your profit & loss on a monthly real-time basis.
- No way of submitting invoices and recording expense on the GO.
If you do not change your accountant to a cloud accountant then you may no longer be competitive because your competition is most likely considering or already using Cloud Accounting. Stay ahead of the competition.