How we help Locum Optoms
We understand how daunting the prospect of self-employment may seem for newly qualified optometrists. You have to find work, manage your taxes, keep records, submit accounts. Well don’t worry. We help Locum Optoms, we have a dedicated team specialising in VAT and ophthalmic accounts.
Firstly. We provide free company incorporation services. No gimmicks Just Free Limited Company Setup to all our newly established clients.
Secondly. Yes you guessed it, we do recommend that you operate through a Limited Company and this is very important to help you minimise your tax. Which is where Tax Experts will play a vital role.
Thirdly. We will give you free subscription to Xero Cloud Accounting Software this will make your life so easy you will actually enjoy doing your accounts. Thats our promise.
Lastly. We operate when you don’t. Our national support centre is open 8am till 8pm 7 Days a Week, beat that, local accountant down the road who never has time for you.
Make a smart move. Let Tax Smart do the accounting.
What does the service include:-
- Preparation of Income and Expenditure Accounts complying with HM Revenue and Customs requirements and guidance
- Advice on tax allowable business expenses and general tax planning
- Checklists for both your accounting records and tax return information
- Preparation of your annual Income Tax Return for your approval and submission by ‘electronic filing’
- An estimation of your tax liability well in advance, (provided that records and details are provided to us in a timely manner)
For a full list of services please go to our Service Plan page by clicking here.
We have locum optometrist clients based throughout England, Scotland and Wales.